Auto Insurance Information
Looking for Affordable Auto Insurance in Dallas, Texas
The experts at One Choice Insurance Agency have got you covered!
Here at One Choice Insurance we work with some of the best Auto Insurance companies in Dallas, Texas to bring you the best auto insurance rates available on the market.
Our independent agency works with several of the most trusted insurance companies to help save you on your auto insurance coverage in Texas
Let our knowledgeable agents do the comparison shopping, so you can find an auto insurance policy that works for you. We can even help you combine home and auto coverage for the best value.
We have saved customers up to 35% on their auto insurance policies.
About Auto Insurance in Dallas, Texas
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your One Choice agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Your car itself could qualify for savings. Safety features, age or type of car and more can help you save. Ask our agents about discounts.
More Ways to Save
Save more money on your auto insurance when you combine with your home or renters insurance. Ask our agents about more savings.
98% of our clients would recommend One Choice Insurance for auto insurance to a Friend.
Get the auto insurance coverage you need at a price you can afford in Dallas, TX 75238. Contact the professionals at One Choice Insurance. Located in Texas, we serve all your personal auto insurance needs or
Call Us today! 214-702-0046
Experience the One Choice Insurance Difference
Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, Allen and Addison, Texas
Check out our refer a friend program for a chance to get a $25 visa gift card.
Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for the best coverage at the best rates? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates. Here at One Choice Insurance in Addison, Texas we strive to provide you with the best Insurance Guaranteed.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our One Choice Insurance website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.